Our Technicians are Certified Contactless. Watch this short clip to learn what that means:
Prime Plumbing's COVID-19 Update: We are Open
Thank you to all of our customers of Lake, Sumter, Marion County and surrounding areas for your support over the past 34 years!
We are working as efficiently as possible to ensure all of our customers' plumbing concerns are addressed as quickly as possible.
It is our job at Prime Plumbing to maintain your sanitary plumbing system. We have protected homes from bacteria and viruses for 3 generations.
This virus adds new threats and we are following the CDC guidelines as well as taking special precautions such as
- Utilizing masks
- Forehead temperature monitoring of our technicians
- Making use of protective equipment to limit contact with homeowner surfaces
- Extensive handwashing and hand sanitizing before, during and after service calls
- Maintaining minimum 6 feet social distancing during service calls with NO HANDSHAKING
- Sanitizing of all equipment that we use and all surfaces that our technicians come in contact with
Keep yourself and others healthy – reduce your risk of exposure.
CDC’s recommendations to reduce your risk of exposure include:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough with your elbow or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.