Prime Plumbing is a friend to the small business owner!
At Prime Plumbing we understand the special needs that arise when your business has plumbing issues. You can rest assured knowing that Prime Plumbing is fully licensed and insured and that our commercial technicians are fully trained to handle your service needs in a timely manner. Whether you need 24-hour emergency services, routine maintenance, or even if your adding on or remodeling Prime Plumbing can design a program to suit your unique situation. No job is too big or too small!
Our commercial services include:
- Sinks and Faucets
- Toilets and Urinals
- Medical Gas Systems Installations
- Water Heaters: Installation, replacement and removal of tanked, tankless, heat-pump, electric or gas water heaters.
- Complete Water Service Systems: Prime Plumbing works with both potable and reclaimed water, we are trained and equiped to handle new construction and retrofits.
- Broken Pipes: Repair or replace broken water mains and sewer lines
- Backflow Devices: Prime Plumbing is certified to test, install, and repair backflow devices to keep water flowing in the right direction to prevent water contamination.
- Gas Piping: Design and install natural gas systems. Our designer works with your architect and contractor. Gas piping repairs.
- ADA Bathroom Retrofit: Bring your bathroom up to American Disability Act standards.
- Backflow Preventer: Certification, Repair, and Replacement
Grease and Septic Tank Systems: Installing, drainfields, removal, replace, repair, pumping, certification and disposal
- Auguring: Also known as Cabling or Snaking – A heavy-duty cable with a steel head on the end is mechanically pushed through the plugged sewer line to break up an obstruction.
- Hydro Jetting: High-pressure (up to 4200 psi) water cleaning for sewer lines up to 12” diameter. The water jet scrubs and removes grease, and is especially effective for clearing restaurant sewer lines.
- Root Intrusion Treatment: Hydro jetting and/or chemical treatment of storm and sanitary drains.
- Camera Inspection of Sewer Lines: A video cable with a remote camera inspects and records the inside condition of sewer lines. Prime Plumbing can supply a copy of the video inspection.
- Lift Stations: Pump out and maintain the systems that lift wastewater from below-grade sewer lines to the city sewer lines.
- Catch Basin and Drywell Cleaning: The pump truck removes and disposes of the debris and storm water from parking lot catch basins and drywells. Prime Plumbing strictly adheres to all Department of Environmental Quality disposal guidelines, carrying all noxious waste to a DEQ dumpsite. Catch basins and drywells should be cleaned every six to twelve months.
Prime Plumbing excels in all phases of plumbing design and installation.
The best way to save money on plumbing and drain repairs is to provide regular maintenance to these systems. Prime Plumbing can identify and evaluate each client's needs and recommend a maintenance schedule. [Read More]
Please call us today to speak with a representative about opening a Commercial Account